Majora: 12 Hours Remain Majora: 12 Hours Remain

I see what you are doing, with the new sounds. But it really didn't jive with me. Some of the synth seemed really harsh, and I was glad I didn't have my headphones in, sorry, hate to say it. I wish I was softer then I think I could enjoy it more like the original. Keep it up!

ZUK - Out of the Sky OST ZUK - Out of the Sky OST

No one commented!!!!

Are you kidding me!!?!!? THiS IS GREAT!

Broken (Piano Improv) Broken (Piano Improv)

I cried.

Not gonna lie.

(HoS) Derelict - Bomb Fus (HoS) Derelict - Bomb Fus

I logged in just to write this!

I hardly ever do! I can't believe that more people are not commenting. I have been crawling newgrounds for a while. And the material you are upload is above the par. Simple, you are one of the better artists on new grounds. Please continue to make more!

HonorOfStyle responds:

Thanks a whole lot! Your words are very encouraging!

Next Sense (Deep House) Next Sense (Deep House)

Not bad, needs some more fine tuning.

You have a pretty solid piece here, but its definitely going to need some fine tuning if you want to release this as an EP. The loop start at 0:16 needs to be fixed, its a harsh way to introduce your listener to your sound scape. Also, for a harder house mix, try introducing your song with the baseline, instead of turning the volume up at the start, it just sounds rushed. Also, consider turning your treble down, and turning your middle up on the EQ. The beginning rings a bit to much for it to be comfortable, and the synths later in the song don't get as much space in the spotlight as they deserve around (2:20)

Also, around 2:06 consider moving the pan over to a slower rate, as I believe this will compliment the mellow vibe of the song.

BlizzardTears responds:

This is a cut form the full 6 minute long track mate. It does starts with a bassline/kicks.

Enter the Snake Enter the Snake

Well, you show a lot of promise, thats for sure.

I wouldn't be too hard on yourself. You have very nice timeing Good buildup, great beat, and you didn't overdo it.

Overall I would call this a very good track. But if I were you I wouldn't give up yet, experament, learn grow. Trust me if you give yourself the chanse I see you as one of the better Newgrounds music artists, some day.

Its a download for me!

The Zelda Rap Ballad The Zelda Rap Ballad

Does it have to be so serious?

My friend I dont know what you just made here, but I like it! But I mean, its sort of dark don't you think? "Hearts will die". =shrug=

Well, I love it!

{PBJ}The World Ain't Perfect {PBJ}The World Ain't Perfect

I have been listioning to this song for a hour now

Absolutley love it.

pitbulljones responds:

Thank you, please whenever you get a chance peruse some of my other material there are tracks that will have you doing the same lol.

pbj

Goukisan - Unity Through Sound Goukisan - Unity Through Sound

This had me clapping along!

And I am all by myslef! terrific song!

heart (shoot it, please) heart (shoot it, please)

A little Harsh on the ears

The strings are really strong, and allmost have a serrated quality to them, makeing it really harsh on the ears to lision too. And some parts of the song are really abrupt, and repeateded allmost to the point of being unbearable. I definitley dont want to listion to it a second time over.

Go ahead and lenthen out your song, soften up the melody (a lot), and work on harmony and flow.